Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My favourite Seinfeld quotes

I have this incredible short term memory of forgetting even my most favourite quotes and phrases. Isn't blogspot my perfect mate to help me here?
This is going to my forever WIP blog, where I am going to add more quotes as and when I recollect them.

"I am not getting it!
Women - they're so subtle, everything they do is subtle.
Men are not subtle, we are obvious.
Women know what men want!!
Men know what men want!
What do we want? Men want Women!!!...
:
:
We are everywhere!"
(Jerry in the 1st episode, The Original Pilot - "Good news, Bad news" )

"I don't know how you walk around with those" (Elaine in "The Hamptons")

"The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.
:
:
It would have been 10 stories high if it were a foot" (George in "The Marine Biologist")

"You faked it"
"I faked it"
:
:
"Fake! Fake! Fake! Fake! "
(Elaine in "The Mango")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home